List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Eric Bergen Date:April 18 2010 7:35pm
Subject:Re: Multiple table engine
View as plain text
This can become a problem when using replication. For example if you do:

begin;
insert into innodb_table;
insert into myisam_table;
insert into innodb_table;
rollback;

The innodb rows won't be replicated but the myisam row will.  There is
more info at:
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/innodb-and-mysql-replication.html