List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jae Choe Date:April 15 2010 3:41pm
Subject:accounting program unable to detect our usb key lock
View as plain text
From: masterjae@stripped
To:   mysql-win32@stripped
Subject: unable to open and operate our accounting program due to computer's inability to
detect our usb key lock.

unable to detect our usb key lock.  We've tried restarting the entire computer and even
unplugging all the usb connections, however that doesn't seem to work.  Please help.

How-To-Repeat: we try clicking on the icon to start the program, but the warning / error
message appears.

Fix: <how to correct or work around the problem, if known (multiple lines)>

Synopsis:	<synopsis of the problem (one line)>
Submitter-Id:	<submitter ID>
Originator: Jae Choe
MySQL support:  [none | licence | email support | extended email support ]
Severity:	 critical
Priority:	 high
Category:	[mysql client
Class: sw-bug
Release:	mysql-3.23.38

Exectutable:   [mysqld, mysqld-shareware, mysqld-nt or mysqld-opt]
Environment:   <machine description>
System:        <Win95, Win98, NT or Win200>
Compiler:      VC++ 6.0
Architecture:  i

Thread
accounting program unable to detect our usb key lockJae Choe15 Apr
  • Re: accounting program unable to detect our usb key lockShawn Green15 Apr