List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:April 8 2010 10:39am
Subject:Re: problem reading array data
View as plain text
On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 10:25 AM, nwood <nwood@stripped> wrote:

> OK, at a 5 minute glance:
> 1.) I think the reason it isn't working is that MySQL/PHP don't support
> reading from two buffered result sets concurrently: read from one then
> the other.

Specifically, it doesn't support multiple buffered result sets *on one
connection*. That means that you *can* do this, but you'll have to open a
separate connection for each buffered resultset.

Bier met grenadyn
Is als mosterd by den wyn
Sy die't drinkt, is eene kwezel
Hy die't drinkt, is ras een ezel

problem reading array dataKarthick Subramanian8 Apr
  • Re: problem reading array datanwood8 Apr
    • Re: problem reading array dataJohan De Meersman8 Apr