List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:April 8 2010 10:39am
Subject:Re: problem reading array data
View as plain text
On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 10:25 AM, nwood <nwood@stripped> wrote:

> OK, at a 5 minute glance:
> 1.) I think the reason it isn't working is that MySQL/PHP don't support
> reading from two buffered result sets concurrently: read from one then
> the other.

Specifically, it doesn't support multiple buffered result sets *on one
connection*. That means that you *can* do this, but you'll have to open a
separate connection for each buffered resultset.

--
Bier met grenadyn
Is als mosterd by den wyn

Thread
problem reading array dataKarthick Subramanian8 Apr
  • Re: problem reading array datanwood8 Apr
    • Re: problem reading array dataJohan De Meersman8 Apr