List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Werner Van Belle Date:March 30 2010 10:26am
Subject:Re: How to deal with 96 Dimensional Points ?
View as plain text
Geert-Jan Brits wrote:
> You're most likely talking about something like consine-similarity on
> N-dimensional vectors.
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosine_similarity
> http://stackoverflow.com/search?q=cosine+similarity

Cool links ! Although it is not why I need it for. I'm really talking
about an eucledian distance measure between vectors. So in a sense it is
simpler.  Normally the gis extensions already provide the basic tools
necessary, if only the points could be extended to more than 2 dimensions.

--
http://werner.yellowcouch.org/

How to deal with 96 Dimensional Points ?Werner Van Belle30 Mar
  • Re: How to deal with 96 Dimensional Points ?Chris W30 Mar
    • Re: How to deal with 96 Dimensional Points ?Geert-Jan Brits31 Mar
      • Re: How to deal with 96 Dimensional Points ?Werner Van Belle31 Mar
    • Re: How to deal with 96 Dimensional Points ?Werner Van Belle31 Mar
      • Re: How to deal with 96 Dimensional Points ?Chris W31 Mar
Re: How to deal with 96 Dimensional Points ?Werner Van Belle30 Mar
Re: How to deal with 96 Dimensional Points ?Werner Van Belle30 Mar