List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Werner Van Belle Date:March 30 2010 9:39am
Subject:How to deal with 96 Dimensional Points ?
View as plain text
Hello,

I have been pondering this for a while, but never really looked deeply
into the problem.

I have 96 dimensional points and I would like to pose queries such as:
'give me all points that are within such a radius of this one'. The gis
extensions to mysql might support such type of query. The problem is of
course that points are 2 dimensional and I'm not sure whether I can
extend it to more than 3 dimensions ?

Does anybody have an idea about this ?

Wkr,

--
http://werner.yellowcouch.org/

How to deal with 96 Dimensional Points ?Werner Van Belle30 Mar
  • Re: How to deal with 96 Dimensional Points ?Chris W30 Mar
    • Re: How to deal with 96 Dimensional Points ?Geert-Jan Brits31 Mar
      • Re: How to deal with 96 Dimensional Points ?Werner Van Belle31 Mar
    • Re: How to deal with 96 Dimensional Points ?Werner Van Belle31 Mar
      • Re: How to deal with 96 Dimensional Points ?Chris W31 Mar
Re: How to deal with 96 Dimensional Points ?Werner Van Belle30 Mar
Re: How to deal with 96 Dimensional Points ?Werner Van Belle30 Mar