List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tompkins Neil Date:March 30 2010 9:30am
Subject:When to use Stored Procedures
View as plain text
Hi,

I've used mainly of the older versions of MySQL.  However am looking to port
a application across to MySQL 5.  My question is when would one decide to
use a Stored Procedure over a query written at the application level ?

Cheers
Neil

Thread
When to use Stored ProceduresTompkins Neil30 Mar
  • Re: When to use Stored ProceduresShawn Green15 Apr
    • Re: When to use Stored ProceduresRhino15 Apr
      • Re: When to use Stored ProceduresJohan De Meersman17 Apr
        • Re: When to use Stored ProceduresShawn Green18 Apr