List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:March 30 2010 9:26am
Subject:Re: how we can decrease mysql CPU load
View as plain text
Set up a local firewall that denies connections to TCP port 3306. Your load
will drop like a stone.

Alternatively, find out what's happening on the server, and start optimizing
from there.

--
Bier met grenadyn
Is als mosterd by den wyn

Thread
how we can decrease mysql CPU loadF.A.I.Z.A.L30 Mar
  • Re: how we can decrease mysql CPU loadJohan De Meersman30 Mar