List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Demetris Date:March 27 2010 5:26pm
Subject:Importing files as elements
View as plain text
Hi all,

I  would like to populate one column of my table with XML files -
meaning each element in that column will be an XML file. Is this
possible and how can it be done? Would it be more efficient to
store the files in the filesystem and instead keep a set of pointers
as elements in that column that point to those files?

Thanks very much
Thread
Importing files as elementsDemetris27 Mar
  • mysqld_safeCharles Brown29 Mar
    • Re: mysqld_safeGlyn Astill29 Mar
      • Re: mysqld_safeColin Streicher29 Mar
        • Re: mysqld_safeEric Bergen18 Apr
      • timezone questionsElim PDT30 Mar
        • RE: timezone questionsDaevid Vincent30 Mar