List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:March 26 2010 8:50am
Subject:Re: Populating dataset
View as plain text
Hi,

> We have a table which contains the following sample of information
>
> 2010-03-20
> 2010-03-21
> 2010-03-22
> 2010-03-23
> 2010-03-26
> 2010-03-27
> 2010-03-28
> 2010-03-30
>
> As you can see, the dates listed are not constant e.g missing 2010-03-29
> as
> a example.  For our query like SELECT check_in_date FROM bookings how
> would
> I know to automatically insert a missing date like 2010-03-29 between the
> date range I search ?

So, you want to "select" something that isn't available from the database?

Makes you wonder why you need to go to the database for this at all...

?

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

Database questions? Check the forum:
http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com

Thread
Populating datasetTompkins Neil25 Mar
  • Re: Populating datasetJohnny Withers25 Mar
  • Re: Populating datasetMartijn Tonies26 Mar
  • Re: Populating datasetPeter Brawley26 Mar