List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:March 26 2010 8:50am
Subject:Re: Populating dataset
View as plain text

> We have a table which contains the following sample of information
> 2010-03-20
> 2010-03-21
> 2010-03-22
> 2010-03-23
> 2010-03-26
> 2010-03-27
> 2010-03-28
> 2010-03-30
> As you can see, the dates listed are not constant e.g missing 2010-03-29
> as
> a example.  For our query like SELECT check_in_date FROM bookings how
> would
> I know to automatically insert a missing date like 2010-03-29 between the
> date range I search ?

So, you want to "select" something that isn't available from the database?

Makes you wonder why you need to go to the database for this at all...

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Upscene Productions

Database questions? Check the forum:

Populating datasetTompkins Neil25 Mar
  • Re: Populating datasetJohnny Withers25 Mar
  • Re: Populating datasetMartijn Tonies26 Mar
  • Re: Populating datasetPeter Brawley26 Mar