List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johnny Withers Date:March 25 2010 6:38pm
Subject:Re: Populating dataset
View as plain text
Wouldn't you want to handle that on the application side? Otherwise, you
would have to have a table of all possible dates to do some kind of join to
find missing values. (I would think).

JW

--
Johnny Withers

Thread
Populating datasetTompkins Neil25 Mar
  • Re: Populating datasetJohnny Withers25 Mar
  • Re: Populating datasetMartijn Tonies26 Mar
  • Re: Populating datasetPeter Brawley26 Mar