List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Date:March 22 2010 5:50pm
Subject:Ajax based GUI for MySql
View as plain text
I have researched quite a lot before posting to this mailing list, so I
hope this is NOT old news.
I was on a quest to find tool that allows me to manage 3 different web
hosting accounts each with about 6-7 MySql databases on it.

The usual suspects like PhpMyAdmin were involved, of course, but failed
quite badly as it is not that easy to go from one server to another and
copy/replicate table structures..etc.

It seems that one company made quite a nice program that would handle my
requirements: NovaQuantum.

If anyone has tried yet their service, I'd like to hear their thoughts
about it:)

Michael
Thread
Windows installer source code...AndrĂ©s Tello22 Mar
  • Ajax based GUI for MySqlMichael22 Mar