List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:March 18 2010 10:47am
Subject:Re: Question about DELETE
View as plain text
Given that OP is talking about a single delete statement, I'm gonna be very
surprised if he manages to squeeze an intermediate commit in there :-)

For a single-statement delete on a single table, the indexes will be rebuilt
only once. I'm not entirely sure what happens to cascaded deletes, though.

--
Bier met grenadyn
Is als mosterd by den wyn

Thread
Question about DELETERandall Price17 Mar
  • Re: Question about DELETEAnanda Kumar18 Mar
    • Re: Question about DELETEJohan De Meersman18 Mar
      • RE: Question about DELETERandall Price18 Mar
        • RE: Question about DELETEIan Simpson18 Mar