List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Anand Kumar Date:March 17 2010 12:06pm
Subject:Re: Disable innodb status info in err log
View as plain text
Jesper,

I dont have a table called innodb_monitor on any of my databases, i gone
through the links which you mentioned here.. but no luck..

Thanks
Anand S

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 5:06 PM, Jesper Wisborg Krogh
<jesper@stripped>wrote:

> On 17/03/2010, at 9:10 PM, Anand kumar wrote:
>
>  you are right sir , the variables innodb_status_file will write the "show
>> innodb status" information on to the file innodb_status.PID ... however
>> for
>> me the innodb status is logging into the default error log file... i dont
>> have any clue on how to stop it from writing...
>>
>> Any help would be appreciated ....
>>

> Do you happen to have a table called "innodb_monitor"? If that is present,
> then that will cause the result of SHOW ENGINE INNODB STATUS to be outputted
> every 15 seconds. See also
> http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/innodb-monitors.html or
> http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/innodb-monitors.html
>
> Cheers,
> Jesper

Thread
Disable innodb status info in err logAnand17 Mar
  • RE: Disable innodb status info in err logDhandapani Shanmugam17 Mar
    • Re: Disable innodb status info in err logRaMeSh17 Mar
      • Re: Disable innodb status info in err logAnand kumar17 Mar
        • Re: Disable innodb status info in err logJesper Wisborg Krogh17 Mar
          • Re: Disable innodb status info in err logAnand Kumar17 Mar