List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Krishna Chandra Prajapati Date:March 11 2010 2:52pm
Subject:Re: mysql proxy in production?
View as plain text
Hi Brent

You can visit the below link.

http://www.mysqlperformanceblog.com/2009/06/09/mysql-proxy-urgh-performance-and-scalability/

<http://www.mysqlperformanceblog.com/2009/06/09/mysql-proxy-urgh-performance-and-scalability/>
Thanks,
Krishna

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 7:56 PM, Brent Clark <brentgclarklist@stripped>wrote:

> Hiya
>
> I work for a pretty large hosting company, and we have some clients that
> you could call "in demand clients" (Well .... here where I live anyway :) ).
>
> We already making use of heartbeat for high availability etc. But the one
> area that we have not tackled is load balancing.
>
> I just read the following, which makes use of mysql proxy.
>

> http://agiletesting.blogspot.com/2009/04/mysql-load-balancing-and-read-write.html
>
> I would like to ask, does anyone make use of mysqlproxy in production, and
> if so, are you using it under "heavy load".
> How do you find how it performance under load.
>
> If anyone can share their failures, successors or even just thoughts and
> opinions on mysql-proxy (even SQL load balancing in general), I would be
> most grateful.
>
> Kind Regards
> Brent Clark

mysql proxy in production?Brent Clark11 Mar
  • Re: mysql proxy in production?Krishna Chandra Prajapati11 Mar
    • Re: mysql proxy in production?Johan De Meersman11 Mar
      • Re: mysql proxy in production?John Daisley11 Mar
        • Re: mysql proxy in production?Walter Heck - OlinData.com12 Mar
          • Re: mysql proxy in production?Krishna Chandra Prajapati12 Mar
    • Re: mysql proxy in production?Brent Clark11 Mar
      • Re: mysql proxy in production?Mark Matthews11 Mar
      • Re: mysql proxy in production?Johan De Meersman12 Mar