List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Chen Date:March 11 2010 10:45am
Subject:How to modify the application to implement the separation of write/read
View as plain text
Hi all,

I want to test the mode of Master/Slave for mysql.

Also I want to separate the write and read of sql requests, that is, I
want to make Slave server of mysql to handle read requests and make
Master server to handle write requests.

I want to know how to modify the code of my application. Some people
suggest me to use mysql-proxy to access mysql server.

I checked the version of mysql-proxy, I found the latest version is just
0.8.0.

Does someone have met this problem? How to implement the separation of
read and write?

Please give me some advice, thanks,

Peter

Thread
How to modify the application to implement the separation of write/readPeter Chen11 Mar
  • Re: How to modify the application to implement the separation of write/readMattia Merzi11 Mar
    • RE: How to modify the application to implement the separation of write/readPeter Chen11 Mar
      • Re: How to modify the application to implement the separation of write/readMattia Merzi11 Mar
      • RE: How to modify the application to implement the separation of write/readDaevid Vincent11 Mar