List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Carlos Mennens Date:March 9 2010 4:33pm
Subject:Front End Application For MySQL
View as plain text
I am looking for a front end application that will allow me to enter
in all my server / workstation data into a MySQL backend running on
Linux. I have been told that I need to take all 75 servers we have in
our server room and keep a database of the following:

- Make
- Model
- O.S.
- I.P.
- Hostname
- Serial #
- Company Asset #
- Warranty Expiration Date
- Room Location

Does anyone know of a program or easiest way I can enter all this data
into a MySQL database and manage it as things change and move around?
Right now I am using a spreedsheet from OpenOffice and it's not
efficient if you know what I mean. Anyone have any tips / suggestions?
Thread
Front End Application For MySQLCarlos Mennens9 Mar
  • Re: Front End Application For MySQLPeter Brawley9 Mar
  • Re: Front End Application For MySQLJohan De Meersman9 Mar
    • RE: Front End Application For MySQLGavin Towey9 Mar