List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Steven Staples Date:March 8 2010 1:16pm
Subject:RE: Master/Slave - trucate master table
View as plain text
I don't have the error anymore, but the slave will start, but when you show
slave status, it shows that there is a failure, and the failure was, a
duplicate primary key.

What i did to fix/bandaid it, was i truncated the table on the slave, and
restarted the slave again... then i did a delete on the master, where ID <

Steven Staples