List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:prabhat kumar Date:March 5 2010 3:32pm
Subject:Re: Displaying date/time
View as plain text
Might be this will help you:
there is a table called message with 3 colums - id, pubdate and message;
You can get all messages from the last 5 minutes with the following example;

SELECT TIMESTAMPDIFF(MINUTE, pubdate, now()), id, message from message where
(TIMESTAMPDIFF(MINUTE, pubdate, now()) < 5);

Thanks,

--
Best Regards,

Prabhat Kumar
MySQL DBA
Datavail-India Mumbai
Mobile     : 91-9987681929
www.datavail.com

My Blog: http://adminlinux.blogspot.com
My LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/profileprabhat

Thread
Displaying date/timeTompkins Neil5 Mar
  • Re: Displaying date/timeprabhat kumar5 Mar
    • Re: Displaying date/timeTompkins Neil5 Mar
      • RE: Displaying date/timeGavin Towey5 Mar
        • RE: Displaying date/timeRandall Price8 Mar
          • Re: Displaying date/timeTompkins Neil8 Mar
            • Re: Displaying date/timeTompkins Neil9 Mar
          • MySQL - licensing data recovery environmentsDimitre Radoulov6 Apr