List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tompkins Neil Date:March 5 2010 2:49pm
Subject:Displaying date/time
View as plain text
Hi

I have a number of rows which have Date and Time data in.  I want to display
in the following formats based on the systems current time

e.g under 1 hour 24min ago
e.g under 1 day 16h 29min ago
e.g over 1 day 1d 2h 29min ago
e.g over 1 week 1w 4d 2h 29min ago

How would this best be achieve using MySQL.

Thanks,
Neil

Thread
Displaying date/timeTompkins Neil5 Mar
  • Re: Displaying date/timeprabhat kumar5 Mar
    • Re: Displaying date/timeTompkins Neil5 Mar
      • RE: Displaying date/timeGavin Towey5 Mar
        • RE: Displaying date/timeRandall Price8 Mar
          • Re: Displaying date/timeTompkins Neil8 Mar
            • Re: Displaying date/timeTompkins Neil9 Mar
          • MySQL - licensing data recovery environmentsDimitre Radoulov6 Apr