List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Yang Zhang Date:February 25 2010 11:44pm
Subject:"Incorrect key file for table '...'; try to repair it" on Innodb
table
View as plain text
I'm getting "Incorrect key file for table 'stock'; try to repair it"
for "alter table stock add constraint pk_stock primary key (s_w_id,
s_i_id);". I can't do "repair table" on this since it's an innodb
table. Googling doesn't turn up any clear answers. Any way to recover
from this, or is mysqldump + load data the way to go?
--
Yang Zhang
http://www.mit.edu/~y_z/