List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Vikram A Date:February 25 2010 12:03pm
Subject:Remove - Foreign key constraint in innodb
View as plain text
Hi,

I tried to remove foreign key constraint in innodb table.

I tried with different ways; but i am unable to drop the constraints.

http://lists.mysql.com/mysql/113053
It says that, droping the foreign key constraint it is not possible in innodb engine.

Is it so? or any other possibilities? I am using mysql 5.1.32

Please, Can any one you help me?

Thank you

VIKRAM A

http://in.yahoo.com/
Thread
Remove - Foreign key constraint in innodbVikram A25 Feb
  • Re: Remove - Foreign key constraint in innodbJim Lyons25 Feb
    • Re: Remove - Foreign key constraint in innodbJesper Wisborg Krogh25 Feb