List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:February 22 2010 6:06pm
Subject:Re: declare multiple 'Definer'
View as plain text
The syntax allows a single DEFINER clause.

--
Paul DuBois
Sun Microsystems / MySQL Documentation Team

Thread
declare multiple 'Definer'Steven Staples22 Feb
  • RE: declare multiple 'Definer'Steven Staples22 Feb
    • Re: declare multiple 'Definer'Paul DuBois22 Feb
    • Re: declare multiple 'Definer'Michael Dykman22 Feb