List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Frank Becker Date:February 15 2010 4:51pm
Subject:Problems posting to the list
View as plain text

I tried to response to a posting on the list named in the subject. But
it is rejected with the following message:

  SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
     host []: 552 spam score exceeded
threshold (#5.6.1)

Neither this emailaddress is used for spam purposes nor I offered products.

Please, how can I use the list so that I can response to posts?

I read the list via

Best regards
Frank Becker
Problems posting to the list lists.mysql.comFrank Becker15 Feb
  • Re: Problems posting to the list lists.mysql.commos15 Feb
  • Re: Problems posting to the list lists.mysql.comOctavian Rasnita16 Feb