List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Vikram A Date:February 10 2010 2:05pm
Subject:Re: BLOB Filed - Image Store [THANKS]
View as plain text
Dear Sir,

Thank you for advising me generally, how to approach/in what cause we need to approach!

I will follow your advise very strictly here after. I will try to find out solutions my
self first and if not, i ll write to the experts.

Thank you so much for making me to understand the helping time of the experts.

Sorry for wasting such experts time by posting simple queries.

Thank you

VIKRAM A