List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bill Gerrard Date:December 23 1999 8:34pm
Subject:RE: Running SQL scripts
View as plain text
Probably because you can just as easily do:

mysql < sql.script

> Can TcX add that feature, please?  It's a fairly common feature, and the
> mysql monitor is the only SQL command line which I've used in which you
> cannot do this very basic operation.  Oracle, DB2, SQL Anywhere--these
> all let you do this very basic thing, and I'm surprised TcX hasn't seen
> fit to include it, especially given that it affects the performance of
> the server in absolutely no form, fashion, or way.

Thread
Running SQL scriptsMatthew Vanecek23 Dec
  • Re: Running SQL scriptsPaul DuBois23 Dec
  • Re: Running SQL scriptsMatthew Vanecek23 Dec
    • RE: Running SQL scriptsBill Gerrard23 Dec
  • Re: Running SQL scriptsSasha Pachev24 Dec
  • Re: Running SQL scriptsMatthew Vanecek1 Jan
  • Re: Running SQL scriptsMatthew Vanecek3 Jan
RE: Running SQL scriptsQuentin Bennett24 Dec