List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Thimble Smith Date:April 21 1999 10:43pm
Subject:Re: Indexing with NULL in column
View as plain text
On Wed, Apr 21, 1999 at 05:36:59PM -0500, Ken Cobler wrote:
> If the solution is to work on the isam code, to allow indexing
> on columns with NULLs, I'm willing to work on that code.

The new ISAM is being developed; once it's done, indexing on
columns containing NULL values will follow.  But it will require
a change in the ISAM format, so that means it's a 4.x change, no
matter if you do it or TcX does it.

Is there any way for you to use a non-NULL value in those tables,
without rewriting all of your applications?

Tim
Thread
Indexing with NULL in columnKen Cobler22 Apr
  • Re: Indexing with NULL in columnThimble Smith22 Apr
  • Indexing with NULL in columnMichael Widenius22 Apr