List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:February 5 2010 11:30am
Subject:Re: how to update a entire column elements
View as plain text
update table set column=value where <condition>.

"value" may be calculated based on other columns or whatever.

If you need to set n rows to arbitrary values, however, you'll need to issue
multiple statements.

--
Bier met grenadyn
Is als mosterd by den wyn

Thread
how to update a entire column elementsMuraliKrishna5 Feb
  • Re: how to update a entire column elementsJohan De Meersman5 Feb
  • Re: how to update a entire column elementsjoao5 Feb
  • Re: how to update a entire column elementsRaMeSh5 Feb