List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:February 5 2010 11:19am
Subject:Re: help me regarding how to use cursor and handler
View as plain text
A handler is something you handle things by, for example a table you've
opened. It's basically a pointer to an object. A cursor, like the one on
your screen, keeps track of where you are in a resultset - operations like
next() move it around.

Those things are only useful to you if you're also good at programming :-)

--
Bier met grenadyn
Is als mosterd by den wyn

Thread
help me regarding how to use cursor and handlermuralikrishna g5 Feb
  • Re: help me regarding how to use cursor and handlerJohan De Meersman5 Feb