List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Brian Dunning Date:January 29 2010 11:08pm
Subject:Re: [PHP] Good source for sample data?
View as plain text
Thanks for the suggestions but I couldn't find any that suited my needs, so I made my own.
Feel free to download if you can use them, I made files with up to a million unique
records.

Name, Company, Address, Phone, Email, etc., all are fake but are real addresses with
correct area codes, zips, exchange, so will work for mapping, phone or address
validation, whatever your needs are. Hope someone find it useful.

http://www.briandunning.com/sample-data/

On Jan 28, 2010, at 3:52 PM, Brian Dunning wrote:

> I need a few million sample contact records - name, company, address, email, web,
> phone, fax. ZIP codes and area codes and street addresses should be correct and properly
> formatted, but preferably not real people or companies or email addresses. But they'd work
> if you did address validation or mapping. Anyone have a suggestion?
Thread
Good source for sample data?Brian Dunning29 Jan
  • Re: Good source for sample data?Shawn McKenzie29 Jan
    • RE: Good source for sample data?Jerry Schwartz29 Jan
  • Re: Good source for sample data?John Meyer29 Jan
  • Re: Good source for sample data?Nathan Rixham29 Jan
  • Re: Good source for sample data?Carlos Proal29 Jan
    • Re: Good source for sample data?John Meyer29 Jan
      • Re: Good source for sample data?Mark Goodge29 Jan
        • RE: Good source for sample data?Jerry Schwartz29 Jan
          • Re: Good source for sample data?Mark Goodge29 Jan
            • RE: Good source for sample data?Jerry Schwartz29 Jan
  • Re: Good source for sample data?Martijn Tonies29 Jan
  • Re: Good source for sample data?Martijn Tonies29 Jan
  • Re: [PHP] Good source for sample data?Brian Dunning30 Jan
    • Re: [PHP] Good source for sample data?tedd30 Jan