List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jerry Schwartz Date:January 29 2010 3:20pm
Subject:RE: Good source for sample data?
View as plain text

>That's brilliant. The only minor issue is that, at least for UK data, it
>won't validate for mapping purposes - the postcodes are syntactically
>correct, but non-existent. I don't know if it would have the same
>problem for US or Canadian data.

[JS] Sorry, my suggestion won't work either: I didn't notice that you are from
the UK.

Well, the name part will work; and perhaps the UK has databases similar to
what the USPS (US Postal Service) makes available. I'd think they would, since
they are accountable to the public.
>Mark
>
>--
>infoshop.com

Thread
Good source for sample data?Brian Dunning29 Jan
  • Re: Good source for sample data?Shawn McKenzie29 Jan
    • RE: Good source for sample data?Jerry Schwartz29 Jan
  • Re: Good source for sample data?John Meyer29 Jan
  • Re: Good source for sample data?Nathan Rixham29 Jan
  • Re: Good source for sample data?Carlos Proal29 Jan
    • Re: Good source for sample data?John Meyer29 Jan
      • Re: Good source for sample data?Mark Goodge29 Jan
        • RE: Good source for sample data?Jerry Schwartz29 Jan
          • Re: Good source for sample data?Mark Goodge29 Jan
            • RE: Good source for sample data?Jerry Schwartz29 Jan
  • Re: Good source for sample data?Martijn Tonies29 Jan
  • Re: Good source for sample data?Martijn Tonies29 Jan
  • Re: [PHP] Good source for sample data?Brian Dunning30 Jan
    • Re: [PHP] Good source for sample data?tedd30 Jan