List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:John G. Heim Date:January 29 2010 3:08pm
Subject:Re: 50 things to know before migrating from Oracle to MySQL
View as plain text
Hmmm... I find it suspicious that there are *exactly* 50 things you need to
know before migrating from oracle to mysql. Not 49. Not 51. Exactly 50.

Well, he did repeat that clustering is not what you think it is so I guess
it technically is 49.  But I wonder what would happen if he thunk up a 51st
thing or if somebody emailed him one more thing.