List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Suresh Kuna Date:January 29 2010 8:59am
Subject:Re: how to dump database or tables
View as plain text
Which OS your are using ?

Suresh Kuna
MySQL DBA

On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 2:25 PM, muralikrishna g
<muralikrishna4g@stripped>wrote:

> i am working on my pc with mysql-5.0.27-community-nt
>
> i have created several data bases and tables in that.. to take backup, we
> have to use dump., i dont know the correct syntax how to use dump to take
> backup to a specific location., after that how to resore. please help me
> regarding this.
> thanks in advance

Thread
how to dump database or tablesmuralikrishna g29 Jan
  • Re: how to dump database or tablesSuresh Kuna29 Jan
    • Re: how to dump database or tablesAnand kumar29 Jan
      • Re: how to dump database or tablesWagner Bianchi29 Jan
      • RE: how to dump database or tablesJerry Schwartz29 Jan