List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Matthew Vanecek Date:December 23 1999 5:37pm
Subject:Running SQL scripts
View as plain text
Is there any way to run a sql script while sitting at a mysql monitor
prompt, or are we force to exit from the mysql monitor in order to run
the script?

Matthew Vanecek
Course of Study:
Visit my Website at
For answers type: perl -e 'print
except me. I'm always getting in the way of something...
Running SQL scriptsMatthew Vanecek23 Dec
  • Re: Running SQL scriptsPaul DuBois23 Dec
  • Re: Running SQL scriptsMatthew Vanecek23 Dec
    • RE: Running SQL scriptsBill Gerrard23 Dec
  • Re: Running SQL scriptsSasha Pachev24 Dec
  • Re: Running SQL scriptsMatthew Vanecek1 Jan
  • Re: Running SQL scriptsMatthew Vanecek3 Jan
RE: Running SQL scriptsQuentin Bennett24 Dec