List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Suresh Kuna Date:January 29 2010 6:44am
Subject:Re: Using symlinks for database creation in mysql
View as plain text
Not a problem as you are doing it from a whole data directory.

Thanks
Suresh Kuna
MySQL DBA

--
Thanks
Suresh Kuna

Thread
Using symlinks for database creation in mysqlManasi Save29 Jan
  • Re: Using symlinks for database creation in mysqlSuresh Kuna29 Jan
    • Re: Using symlinks for database creation in mysqlprabhat kumar29 Jan
      • Re: Using symlinks for database creation in mysqlprabhat kumar29 Jan
        • Re: Using symlinks for database creation in mysqlJohan De Meersman29 Jan