List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Carlos Proal Date:January 29 2010 3:16am
Subject:Re: How to change mysql default database directory
View as plain text
Absolutely, check for the variable "datadir" on the config file (my.ini
on windows and my.cnf on *nix).

Carlos

On 1/28/2010 9:12 PM, Lucky Wijaya wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've installed MySQL on 320GB Harddisk (partitioned into 3 partitions). I want to
> know if there's a way to change MySQL default database directory from C: to D:.
>
> Thanks.

Thread
How to change mysql default database directoryLucky Wijaya29 Jan
  • Re: How to change mysql default database directoryCarlos Proal29 Jan
  • Re: How to change mysql default database directoryprabhat kumar29 Jan
Re: How to change mysql default database directorysureshkumarilu29 Jan
Re: How to change mysql default database directoryCarlos Proal29 Jan
  • Re: How to change mysql default database directorySuresh Kuna29 Jan