List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Lucky Wijaya Date:January 29 2010 3:12am
Subject:How to change mysql default database directory
View as plain text
Hi all,

I've installed MySQL on 320GB Harddisk (partitioned into 3 partitions). I want to know if
there's a way to change MySQL default database directory from C: to D:.

Thanks.

Thread
How to change mysql default database directoryLucky Wijaya29 Jan
  • Re: How to change mysql default database directoryCarlos Proal29 Jan
  • Re: How to change mysql default database directoryprabhat kumar29 Jan
Re: How to change mysql default database directorysureshkumarilu29 Jan
Re: How to change mysql default database directoryCarlos Proal29 Jan
  • Re: How to change mysql default database directorySuresh Kuna29 Jan