List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:mos Date:January 26 2010 4:53pm
Subject:Re: optimization
View as plain text
Get yourself a copy of the book High Performance MySQL 2nd Edition
Publisher: O'Reilly Media; 2 edition (June 18, 2008) Language: English
ISBN-10: 0596101716 ISBN-13: 978-0596101718

Here is a brief preview of the first edition:
http://books.google.ca/books?id=iaCCQ13_zMIC&printsec=frontcover&dq=high+performance+mysql&cd=1#v=onepage&q=&f=false

Mike