List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tompkins Neil Date:January 22 2010 6:22pm
Subject:Re: Record old passwords ?
View as plain text
Hi

Thanks for all the responses.  In the end I opted for
a separate UserPasswords table, which records all old passwords.  When a
user changes their password, this table is checked.  NB All passwords are
stored in SHA256.

Thanks again for your advice.

Regards
Neil

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 12:08 PM, Jørn Dahl-Stamnes
<sql06@stripped>wrote:

> On Wednesday 20 January 2010 01:10, Daevid Vincent wrote:

Record old passwords ?Tompkins Neil18 Jan
  • Re: Record old passwords ?SH18 Jan
  • Re: Record old passwords ?Carsten Pedersen18 Jan
  • Re: Record old passwords ?Colin Streicher19 Jan
    • Re: Record old passwords ?John Meyer19 Jan
      • RE: Record old passwords ?Daevid Vincent20 Jan
        • Re: Record old passwords ?Jørn Dahl-Stamnes20 Jan
          • Re: Record old passwords ?Tompkins Neil22 Jan
            • Re: Record old passwords ?Suresh Kuna27 Jan
    • Re: Record old passwords ?Carlos Proal19 Jan
      • Re: Record old passwords ?Tompkins Neil19 Jan
        • Re: Record old passwords ?Tompkins Neil19 Jan
          • Re: Record old passwords ?Mark Goodge19 Jan
            • Re: Record old passwords ?John Meyer21 Jan
              • RE: Record old passwords ?Jerry Schwartz21 Jan
          • Re: Record old passwords ?Lucio Chiappetti21 Jan
            • Re: Record old passwords ?Mark Goodge21 Jan