List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Albert Padley Date:January 22 2010 5:36pm
Subject:Join Suddenly Failing
View as plain text
I have a website that gets used once a year for a soccer tournament. It has
been working fine since 2006. No script changes since it was last used in
2009. All of a sudden the following script started throwing an error.

SELECT contactinfo.contactdata, contactinfo.ContactID FROM team, person,
teamperson
LEFT JOIN personcontact ON person.PersonID = personcontact.PersonID
LEFT JOIN contactinfo ON personcontact.ContactID = contactinfo.ContactID
WHERE team.teamID = 22
AND team.TeamID = teamperson.TeamID
AND teamperson.PersonID = person.PersonID
AND person.PeopleTypeID =5
AND contactinfo.ContactTypeID =2

Error: Unknown column 'person.PersonID' in 'on clause' (1054)

There are several of these type scripts and all are giving a similar error.

The server version is 5.0.87. I suspect the hosting company may have
upgraded to a new version of mysql.

Thanks.

Albert

Thread
Join Suddenly FailingAlbert Padley22 Jan
  • RE: Join Suddenly FailingScott Swaim22 Jan
    • Re: Join Suddenly FailingAlbert Padley22 Jan
    • RE: Join Suddenly FailingWm Mussatto22 Jan
    • Re: Join Suddenly FailingJohan De Meersman22 Jan
  • RE: Join Suddenly FailingJerry Schwartz22 Jan