List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:walter harms Date:January 22 2010 10:22am
Subject:Re: SCALING INSERT
View as plain text

Krishna Chandra Prajapati schrieb:
> Hi list,
>
> I want to insert 10000 records/sec into table.  There can be n number of
> tables with unique data in each. What are the possible ways to do ?

i prefer mysqlimport. just sort your output into a file that is named like the table
you wish to import. Basic unix scripting is sufficient.

re,
 wh

Thread
SCALING INSERTKrishna Chandra Prajapati21 Jan
  • Re: SCALING INSERTShawn Green21 Jan
    • Re: SCALING INSERTKrishna Chandra Prajapati23 Jan
      • Re: SCALING INSERTfsb23 Jan
      • Re: SCALING INSERTShawn Green26 Jan
  • Re: SCALING INSERTwalter harms22 Jan
  • Re: SCALING INSERTAlexander Kolesen23 Jan