List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Shawn Green Date:January 21 2010 2:09pm
Subject:Re: SCALING INSERT
View as plain text
Krishna Chandra Prajapati wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I want to insert 10000 records/sec into table.  There can be n number of
> tables with unique data in each. What are the possible ways to do ?
>
> Thanks,
> Krishna

The manual is your friend. It doesn't hurt to consult it.

INSERT ...
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/insert.html

LOAD DATA INFILE ...
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/load-data.html

And we even have both general and specific suggestions on improving
INSERT performance in our Optimization chapter:
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/optimization.html

Warmest regards,
--
Shawn Green, MySQL Senior Support Engineer
Sun Microsystems, Inc.

Thread
SCALING INSERTKrishna Chandra Prajapati21 Jan
  • Re: SCALING INSERTShawn Green21 Jan
    • Re: SCALING INSERTKrishna Chandra Prajapati23 Jan
      • Re: SCALING INSERTfsb23 Jan
      • Re: SCALING INSERTShawn Green26 Jan
  • Re: SCALING INSERTwalter harms22 Jan
  • Re: SCALING INSERTAlexander Kolesen23 Jan