List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Vincent Stoessel Date:April 21 1999 10:21pm
Subject:Disconnections: The resolution
View as plain text
Hello,
Michael offered some very good advice as always.
I didn't have enough file descriptors on my system.
I moved from 2.0.35 to 2.0.36 increasing the values
in limit.h and fs.h Since then I have not not lost even
one connection from my remote web servers to my
linux based mysql server.
Thanks.

--
Vincent Stoessel - Corporate Accounts, Team Leader
vince@stripped - 301 847 6548 (direct) 301 847 5082 (fax)