List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:mos Date:January 13 2010 4:35pm
Subject:Re: Show Tables not working
View as plain text
At 08:36 AM 1/13/2010, Intell! Soft wrote:
>As I told, Backticks don't work.
>But it is valid to use spaces in DB's because, mySQL Administrator can
>handle it and my third party tool MySQL Maestro can also handle it. So,
>when those two programs get the tables, then there has to be a solution
>for it!?
>
>THX

Replace the space in the database name with an underscore and save yourself
a lot of grief. You can go to the data directory and see if you can browse
the directory. Maybe the OS has a problem with spaces or maybe it isn't
really a space in the database name. Maybe it is a special character or two
spaces?

Mike