List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Suresh Kuna Date:January 13 2010 4:14pm
Subject:Re: MySQL Master Master Replication and data loss
View as plain text
Hi Manasi,
As both are implemented by replication, there is a possibility for loosing
data.

Thanks
Suresh Kuna
MySQL DBA

--
Thanks
Suresh Kuna

Thread
MySQL Master Master Replication and data lossManasi Save13 Jan
  • Re: MySQL Master Master Replication and data lossSuresh Kuna13 Jan
Re: MySQL Master Master Replication and data lossManasi Save14 Jan
  • Re: MySQL Master Master Replication and data lossSuresh Kuna14 Jan