List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Manasi Save Date:January 13 2010 2:50pm
Subject:MySQL Master Master Replication and data loss
View as plain text
Hi All,

I want to implement MySQL Master Master Replication. But I have read in the various
documentation that in mysql replication it is possible that I loose data.
Is it also applicable to MySQL Master Master Replication.

Thanks in advance.

 Manasi Save

MySQL Master Master Replication and data lossManasi Save13 Jan
  • Re: MySQL Master Master Replication and data lossSuresh Kuna13 Jan
Re: MySQL Master Master Replication and data lossManasi Save14 Jan
  • Re: MySQL Master Master Replication and data lossSuresh Kuna14 Jan