List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:January 13 2010 2:47pm
Subject:Re: Show Tables not working
View as plain text
It is valid, it's just not a very smart thing to do, as various tools may
not be very happy about it.

--
Bier met grenadyn
Is als mosterd by den wyn
Sy die't drinkt, is eene kwezel
Hy die't drinkt, is ras een ezel

Thread
Re: Show Tables not workingIntell! Soft13 Jan
  • Re: Show Tables not workingJohan De Meersman13 Jan
    • Re: Show Tables not workingAnanda Kumar13 Jan
      • Re: Show Tables not workingIntell! Soft13 Jan
        • Re: Show Tables not workingJohan De Meersman13 Jan
          • Re: Show Tables not workingIntell! Soft13 Jan
        • Re: Show Tables not workingmos13 Jan
      • Re: Show Tables not workingJohan De Meersman13 Jan