List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Victor Subervi Date:January 8 2010 1:36pm
Subject:Re: Another Inserting Multiple Values with Set Problem
View as plain text
On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 9:29 AM, Thiyaghu CK <theyahoock@stripped> wrote:

> Hi Victor,
>
> Take out the double quotes from[ "('Small,Medium,XSmall')",
> "('teal_E2725B,black_0000FF,yellow_9ACD32')"]. Its working fine for me.
>
> mysql> insert into products (sizes, colorsShadesNumbersShort)
> values(('Small,Medium,XSmall'), ('teal_E2725B,black_0000FF,yellow_9ACD32'));
>
> Query OK, 1 row affected (0.05 sec)

Yes, that worked! Thanks!

Another Inserting Multiple Values with Set ProblemVictor Subervi6 Jan
Re: Another Inserting Multiple Values with Set ProblemVictor Subervi6 Jan
  • Re: Another Inserting Multiple Values with Set ProblemMichael Dykman6 Jan
    • Re: Another Inserting Multiple Values with Set ProblemVictor Subervi6 Jan
Re: Another Inserting Multiple Values with Set ProblemVictor Subervi6 Jan
  • Re: Another Inserting Multiple Values with Set ProblemMichael Dykman6 Jan
    • Re: Another Inserting Multiple Values with Set ProblemVictor Subervi6 Jan
      • Re: Another Inserting Multiple Values with Set ProblemCarsten Pedersen6 Jan
        • Re: Another Inserting Multiple Values with Set ProblemVictor Subervi8 Jan
          • Re: Another Inserting Multiple Values with Set ProblemThiyaghu CK8 Jan