List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Suresh Kuna Date:January 7 2010 11:26am
Subject:Re: Are there any difference between max_connection and
max_user_connection?
View as plain text
It should be identical select statements which will improve performance and
not the updates.
Go through the below url for more information about optimization and
performance
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/optimizing-the-server.html

--
Thanks
Suresh Kuna

Thread
Are there any difference between max_connection and max_user_connection?F.A.I.Z.A.L7 Jan
  • Re: Are there any difference between max_connection and max_user_connection?Suresh Kuna7 Jan
    • Re: Are there any difference between max_connection and max_user_connection?F.A.I.Z.A.L7 Jan
      • Re: Are there any difference between max_connection and max_user_connection?Suresh Kuna7 Jan
        • Re: Are there any difference between max_connection and max_user_connection?F.A.I.Z.A.L7 Jan
          • Re: Are there any difference between max_connection and max_user_connection?sureshkumarilu7 Jan