List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Suresh Kuna Date:January 7 2010 5:57am
Subject:Re: Are there any difference between max_connection and
max_user_connection?
View as plain text
Hi Faizal,
Max_connections are the connections for the overall MySQLD server.
Max_user_connections are the connections for the particular user ( i.e for
an account ) of the MySQLD server.

Suresh Kuna
MySQL DBA

--
Thanks
Suresh Kuna

Thread
Are there any difference between max_connection and max_user_connection?F.A.I.Z.A.L7 Jan
  • Re: Are there any difference between max_connection and max_user_connection?Suresh Kuna7 Jan
    • Re: Are there any difference between max_connection and max_user_connection?F.A.I.Z.A.L7 Jan
      • Re: Are there any difference between max_connection and max_user_connection?Suresh Kuna7 Jan
        • Re: Are there any difference between max_connection and max_user_connection?F.A.I.Z.A.L7 Jan
          • Re: Are there any difference between max_connection and max_user_connection?sureshkumarilu7 Jan