List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jay Ess Date:January 5 2010 1:22pm
Subject:Re: Exporting the result of a Query into excel
View as plain text
ishaq gbola wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to know if there is a tool or command in mySQL that allows one to export
> the result of query into excel formart

select * from table into outfile "thefile.txt";
That can be imported into excel using CSV and using "TAB" as separator.
http://code.anjanesh.net/2007/12/export-mysql-data-to-excel-compatible.html
Thread
Exporting the result of a Query into excelishaq gbola5 Jan
  • Re: Exporting the result of a Query into excelJay Ess5 Jan
    • Re: Exporting the result of a Query into excelishaq gbola5 Jan
      • Re: Exporting the result of a Query into excelJay Ess5 Jan
        • Re: Exporting the result of a Query into excelishaq gbola5 Jan
          • Re: Exporting the result of a Query into excelsureshkumarilu5 Jan
      • Re: Exporting the result of a Query into excelsureshkumarilu5 Jan
      • Re: Exporting the result of a Query into excelJim Lyons5 Jan
        • Re: Exporting the result of a Query into excelCarsten Pedersen5 Jan
          • Re: Exporting the result of a Query into excelLawrence Sorrillo5 Jan
          • Re: Exporting the result of a Query into excelJim Lyons5 Jan
  • Re: Exporting the result of a Query into excelJim Lyons5 Jan
  • RE: Exporting the result of a Query into excelJason Trebilcock6 Jan
Re: Exporting the result of a Query into excelishaq gbola5 Jan
  • Re: Exporting the result of a Query into excelsureshkumarilu5 Jan
  • Re: Exporting the result of a Query into excelMichael Dykman5 Jan